Return and refund policy
Our mission is to provide the best products and services. Here is information about our return, exchange and refund policies. Please note that this policy only applies to orders placed through this website, and custom orders are subject to different terms.
45-Day Plant Guarantee
Living plants are perishable and will respond to changing conditions. They will go through a period of adaptation as they settle in, from their journey to their new home. With our quality process and the help of our Plant Doctor, we guarantee that your plant will survive and thrive during this adaptation period. If your plant dies within the first 45 days of receipt, we will replace it free of charge. The requirements for replacement are as follows:
- If you notice any problems with your plant within the first 45 days of arrival, contact our Doctor Plant team with photos and a description of the problems at email@example.com or directly at our online service. They will help you diagnose what's going on and prescribe recommended adjustments.
- Despite adjustments and best care efforts, if your plant dies during this adjustment period, we will send you a replacement.
- The ailments must not be due to abuse or neglect, as determined by our Doctor Plant team.
- Limit of one replacement per plant ordered.
- Replacements will incur a reshipment fee or "white-Glove" delivery fee.
Issues observed within 45 days that require a replacement:
- The plant arrives dead or distressed and shows excessive damage from shipping.
- The foliage has extensively discolored areas over 40% of the plant.
- The plant loses more than 40% of its leaves.
- The plant arrives with pests.
- Normal characteristics of live plants that will not be covered by this warranty are: brown tips and edges on less than 20% of the leaves, loss of less than 10% of the overall foliage, natural or limited imperfections of the plant that are not due to improper packaging or wrapping. If the defects can be easily removed or cut off and are not indicative of immediate plant decline.
- Outside of this adjustment period, if you simply wish to change your plant, an additional replacement can be purchased on a case by case basis upon request.
Despite our best efforts to protect plants with careful packaging, they are placed in the temporary custody of logistics services such as Chronopost®, Colissimo® or UPS® to ensure safe delivery. Sometimes packages are mishandled or exposed to extreme weather conditions. This can result in broken ceramics or plants arriving in poor condition. If this happens to you, don't worry, we will do what is necessary to remedy the situation. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and photos of what you received and we will arrange a replacement.
Returns and exchanges of live plants
Due to the perishable nature of live plants and their sensitivity to varying conditions, returns and exchanges are not accepted.
Exceptions can be made on a case-by-case basis for large and extra large products delivered via our "White-Glove" service in the Ile-de-France, and will entitle to a credit note valid on our e-shop in the country of purchase only. The products must be collected within 7 days of delivery. All cases will be subject to the delivery charges paid at the time of purchase. Contact us at email@example.com with your order number and photos of what you received and we will arrange a pickup.
Returns and exchanges of non-perishable items
Returns and exchanges of non-perishable items such as ceramics and accessories are accepted if processed within 14 days of receipt. Product must be secured and returned in its original packaging at your expense. Shipping charges for the original order are not refundable. Please allow approximately 5-10 days for processing. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number after our teams receive it.
Many types of products cannot be returned:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software
- Books or magazines
All of our plant and pot sets are made to order. A member of our team personally selects your plant before cleaning, pruning and potting it in your chosen ceramic planter. Due to the personalized and perishable nature of our products, cancellations with full refunds are only accepted within 24 hours of your order date and as long as your order has not already left our facility. Cancellations after this time will be accepted under the following conditions:.
- Within 48 hours after placing the order if your order has not yet been shipped, it will be fully refunded within 5 to 10 days.
- If your order has left our facility, the package will need to be returned at your expense. The original shipping charges will be deducted from the refund.
For any question, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond within 72 business hours.
- The Leon & George Team